Friday, August 31, 2007

25 going on 5

i've been coloring a lot lately. when my friend rachel was here visiting from england, i bought a big box of crayons with a built-in sharpener on a whim and it was awesome. there are bits of crayon everywhere; in my keyboard, on my hands, and sometimes i find it in my hair. but they need to make the crayons stronger because i've broken like a third of them in half already. i draw stupid things that suck, but it's just so fun to press down and create all of that color.

speaking of art (and i use that word loosely - in my case, i mean), youguys should check this out. it's amazing.

1 comment:

arlan said...

crayons are awesome.

you should get those 2 cent crayon boxes at officemax i was telling you about. limit 4.

um...oh and elmer's glue rocks too. remember when you used to like...put the glow on your palm and let it dry...and then put it up so it made an imprint of your palm?

my lifeline is pretty long....