Sunday, August 26, 2007

waffles buttercup cookie



my beautiful and lovely friend kaitlyn made the above banner. i know it's not clickable here but i'm kinda html retarded and i just included it in a bulletin on myspace and it is clickable there. so.

thank you kaitlyn. i was picky about it and i made her redo things about ten times, and i promised her in the end that i would write an entry about her in exchange for her time, effort, and creativity. so here goes.

i met kaitlyn in february of 2004 at a
sugarcult show in cleveland, a day before my birthday. my bff laura knew her from the sugarcult message board. i wouldn't say we clicked that night, but we all got together again a couple of months later and ever since then, she and i have been good friends. she is sweet, funny, huggable, and she's always there to listen. she hugs me when i cry, she's ridiculously understanding, and she has the best dogs ever in the world other than mine. she is one of those people i feel like i've known forever, and i love her very much. go to her myspace and leave her some love for helping me promote my blog and for being an awesome person. :)

new blog soon; i've got a whole list of topics...

5 comments:

suture self said...

THANK YOU SARAH I LOVE YOU <33

arlan said...

kaitlyn's the bomb...and so is the banner. and i just realized that the title of your site is a fucking great idea for a tshirt. perhaps you should consider that.

id wear a Robot Envy shirt:-)

Unknown said...

thank you arlan! i agree about the shirts!

Anonymous said...

awwwww. ilukaitlyn. and ilysarah.

The banner is looooovely and as soon as I know how, I will put it on my myspace/livejournal. Promo!

Alix! said...

Kaitlyn is a jerk. But I still <3 her.