Tuesday, September 18, 2007

a million ways to break my heart

this post is interactive. i am writing purely to ask you, my readers, what you are interested in. what kinds of topics would you like to read about? do you have any questions for me? i want to know. i have a constantly growing list of topics, but i have to be in the mood; i have to be inspired. therefore i am always looking for more so that i have more to choose from. from which to choose. so if you've got any suggestions, or you just flat out feel like ranting, complaining, or singing the praises of anyone or anything, leave me comments and let's get a dialogue (and my brain) going!

your turn. :)

edit: oh and for your daily/weekly/whenever i feel like it dose of craigslist personal ad nonsense, i present the following to you, to which i say...wow.

TO ALL TYPES OF WOMEN - 22

I AM A 22 YR OLD MALE LOOKIN 4 VERY SEXUAL WOMEN WHO ARENT SCARED TO HAVE SEX OR GIVE A BLOWJOB AS A FIRST IMPRESSION. I DO ALL SIZES AND LIKE TO B SENT NUDE PIC TO PHONE FIRST B4 MEETING MY NUMBER IS [each individual number spelled out]


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy your best of craigslist...you should definately do that more often.

You should talk more about your views on feminism and how you feel about women's role in society...

-boblobla

jescas said...

haha i love the best of craigslist...keep that coming for sure. I love it!

as for things to talk about, i guess i struggle with that too. i just try to take note throughout the day of things to talk about. like why the hell match.com is making money off something that should be done in person and in real life. or how myspace has effected relationships. bringing together two people online...and how the two together in reality may differ from online...

th-Inker said...

omg...i love Cl for that reason alone. If I could stand guys in anyway I might read theirs, but the grrl versions are pretty hilarious. I can't tell you how many women in colorado are looking for a "handsome, dark, successful man.... who is 6'+ and nice" ahahaha....they should write fairy tales about guys like that... hey that gave me an idea...

Sunshine said...

Hahah I love Craigslist.
I spend me some good times of boredom stricken nights reading the funny personals. . . secretly hoping to find a good one.... lol

Samedii said...

Ever notice how the ocean has such an emotionally calming effect? I guess that this is true of any significant body of water but I find this feeling to be at it's most profound when in close proximity to the Ocean.

I have noticed something similar with mountains and rivers but it is not quite the same. Perhaps it has to do with the absence of the constant ebb and flow of the tide and the sound of the waves.

Oh well, just a spot of randomness there. Cheers.

-Sam