Wednesday, October 3, 2007

west coast adventures

somehow i'm still exhausted from all of the travel, so i have nothing of substance that i'm able to adequately put into words at this moment. SO, to tide you over, i will post just a few photos from my california trip. this has nothing to do with much of anything, and don't expect many pictures in the future, but for now - enjoy.

arlan and i hung with our moms in hollywood


we went to the ellen show



we hung with jessica



we saw terra, and arlan's finger got in the picture disguised as THE SUN and hotel cafe has...well, NO lighting


the ocean in malibu


palm trees in santa monica


bye bye :)


4 comments:

jescas said...

i just wanted to say...

bringing people to da whurld.

:]

for old times sake

arlan said...

tooo da whuuuuuurld.

Audio Taco said...

i have the group photo on my myspace page under "almost famous"

~T

Anonymous said...

All those pictures are SO cute! So cute. I love the last one, hahahah. And you and Arlan and your moms, soooooo cute! I dreamt {WHY ISN'T THAT A WORD?} about you and your mom last night. I guess i came back to see you and my brother Neil was there and so was my dad and it was kind of strange but I miss you and we hung out and it was good.