Wednesday, December 19, 2007

talkin' it up

first of all, i want to thank youguys AGAIN for reading my blog. yesterday i had almost twice as many views as my average amount per day in the past 30 days! it was crazy. so thank you so much. you're terribly appreciated and you're all invited to my family christmas this year. on you. HUGS!

i have to tell you, although i do support the writers' strike, i almost cried tears of joy when i found out that jimmy kimmel will be returning in the new year. i used to watch him EVERY night. and the strike really has me desperate. i'm tivoing all kinds of bullshit just to fill up dvr space and to have things to watch. right now i've got like 10 sex & the city episodes, gremlins, several episodes of the sarah silverman program...just all kinds of shit that i've already seen. i'm watching kathy griffin's newest stand-up special for the third time right now and it just premiered like last week or something. i've actually started tivoing the view, for god's sake. even my favorite horrible reality shows are wrapping up! it's a television addict's nightmare. don't you judge me. i know people who are a hell of a lot busier than i am who are plagued with the same minor inconvenience. when this is all over, i might sue for emotional distress. i don't know who i'm going to sue but...i think i'll sue donald trump. i fucking hate that son of a bitch.

keeping with the television theme, my boyfriend and i have the kind of relationship which involves girl talk about the outcome of a shot at love with tila tequila, immediately following the season finale. i hope that someday all of you are blessed with the same. because i love you. in the meantime, feel free to comment here and talk to me about it!

i want to keep several of the christmas gifts i've bought for people this year. i think that's a good sign.

next time i'll try not to ramble so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric and I had the 'girl talk' about Tila Tequila as well!! It's a wonderful life!! :-)

Rob said...

I can't believe you ratted me out on the internets! I feel so emasculated now...