Monday, November 5, 2007

i get it from my mama

my mom is a great writer. she hasn't really written anything in a long time but i have been encouraging her to for as long as i can remember. last night i mentioned that, you know, mommy, you can have a blog. anybody can. so now she does.

my mom has a lot of things to say and she's the smartest person i know. i'm so happy that she has a forum in which to share all of her thoughts and ideas. so please read her blog and leave her some love. she's got one post up so far and lots of drafts just waiting in the wings. click the link and check her out: You Ignorant Sluts (title's explained in the description, don't worry, ha). she's also the second blog link over there to your right. --->

this is my 50th post youguys! i've now been writing here since j
uly. it feels great and i love coming here and expressing myself and getting feedback from all of you. as a writer it's been a tremendous help in getting back into the habit of writing regularly again, and being a creative (i do use that term loosely, but you know, it's all relative, i suppose) person, i need the outlet. youguys will buy my novel when it comes out, right? ;)

more soon...

p.s: thanks to everyone who participated in arlan's uh...ELEVEN, wait no, TWELVE, webchats earlier. it was nice talking to youguys! i'll be back for them as often as i can. :)

3 comments:

Judi said...

Thank you for the nice words; that was sweet. You're actually the great writer, not me, but I appreciate the sentiments just the same. Keep up the wonderful work; your blog is always interesting. Love you.

Alix! said...

Aha I love the blog title. My mom and I used to say "You ignorant slut!" all the time. Sometimes to each other. You know, cuz my mom and I are so slutty. And ig'nant.

Anonymous said...

that's really cool..
i read some of her entries as well.
pretty interesting