Sunday, December 2, 2007

and you thought jessica was random

sorry i haven't been writing much lately. hello, if you're still with me! :)

christmas is on my mind quite a bit. i think it's supposed to snow soon, which excites me greatly. i've also been watching many reruns of "dawson's creek" on the-n and i actually regret not having watched the last few seasons. they're not bad, and i now understand my friend rachel's love for jen. sucks they had to kill her. what else...

i broke the zipper on the inside of my newest purse. it's driving me crazy that i can't fix it, but it's not totally unfixable. (i have a certain boy in mind who may be able to work his magic.)

dude on dawson's creek just now said, "mr. newman was my father, and that bastard's long gone. you call me larry," which reminds me of one of my favorite "sarah silverman program" moments: "mrs. silverman was my mother. and she was a BITCH. i'm sarah." mind you, she was speaking to children.

my mind is all wrapped up in thoughts of christmas and (christmas) shopping and cell phones (mine's failing me and it's still under warranty so they're giving me a brand new one in a few days, hooray!) and my lovely boyfriend. other things too, but i don't want to jinx anything. basically what i'm telling you is that i am all over the place and i'm having trouble committing to a subject and writing about it. thus, pointless babbling.

alright, some craigslist personal ad fun...

TYPICAL , GUESS THERE ARE NO REAL WOMEN ON CL - 45



TYPICAL ,,,I HAVE RESPONDED TO MANY POSTINGS ON THIS SITE AND LOW AND BEHOLD , IT'S NO BETTER THAN GOING INTO CHAT ROOMS AND FINDING OUT THAT THE WOMEN YOU TALK TO ARE FAKE ,,, OR BOTS ,,, OR WANTING YOU TO PAY TO SEE THERE CAMS ... OR SOME OVERSEAS SCAM WHERE THEY SAY THEY LOVE YOU , LIKE IN 3 DAYS , THEN THEY WANT YOU TO SEND THEM MONEY ,,, WHAT THE HELL IS IT GONNA TAKE , FOR A GUY , THAT WORKS HIS ASS OFF ,, HAS ALOT TO OFFER , AND JUST WANTS TO FIND A REAL WOMAN , THAT WANTS TO BE LOVED AND ADORED AND TREATED LIKE SHE DESERVES ....


maybe it'll take not screaming your way through a personal ad. maybe it'll take calming the fuck down and retiring the internet as your means of finding someone. not that i think that it's a bad way - i've met many friends AND my current boyfriend via this marvelous thing which we call the world wide web (though not specifically craigslist), but if you're this hostile about your past experiences...perhaps it's time to move on. just a thought.

No comments: